Our vision for our pupils at Lea Hall Academy is to provide a safe environment, where children feel happy which enables them to learn and reach their full potential.
SAFE HAPPY LEARNING
Our aims are that all pupils who attend Lea Hall Academy:
- Learn in an inclusive and nurturing environment.
- Develop their independence to enable good choices for now and for the future.
- Feel they have a voice and value the voice of others.
- Have aspirations and an idea of how to achieve them.
- Thrive both academically and emotionally/socially.
- Have a positive experience of school.
View The Forward Education Trust’s Ethos, Vision and Values